Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cheat Days and Free Slurpees

Let's be honest. The whole 100% paleo, 80% of the time is true. Today is officially my cheat day.

Because...today is ...


FREE SLURPEE DAY AT 7-11!!!
















I have been attempting to follow my diet religiously, because ya know, I have a wedding dress to fit into. My choice is the paleo-zone diet that requires me on a portion-controlled regiment of protein, veggies and fruits and healthy fats such as nuts and seeds. This lifestyle is so easy and it fills me up like no other meals do. I'm constantly grazing and my energy levels are incredible during the workouts and throughout the day.

As a petite woman, my portions typically are underwhelming compared to America's standards. Standards, I chuckle at the thought.

All of this goes out the window, however. Because once in a while -- and not so often -- because I like to have strict, military-style rules for myself, I have a cheat day. Sure, people have cheat meals and a whole day of sugar-spiked treats is insane ... but did I mention it's free slurpee day at 7-11?!!

I'll see you there, but don't bogart the coke-flavor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment